Cargo Terminal Szczecin-Goleniów Airport
Waimea Cargo Terminal Szczecin-Goleniów is designed as a multimodal facility.
The location of the terminal’s cargo is located at the Szczecin-Goleniów Airport on a parcel of approximately 4.5 ha. The project is implemented jointly with Rose Hall International LLP.
- A modern warehouse and production complex
- Office and social space
- Convenient connection to route S6 and S3
- Distance of 30 km from Szczecin
- Excellent location for multimodal transport services – air and wheeled
- Modern warehouses: class A
- Clear height: 10 m
- Uniform spread load >5 t/sqm
- Modern reloading devices
- X-ray device for the control of air cargo
- Security systems including a detector of trace amounts of explosives
- Access to the airport plate